The fast and the furious

Modern Sports Car blitzmr2@insightbb.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:55:30 -0500

> I also noticed a kink in one of the lines under the
> hood.  I didn't pay enough attention to see where it
> was coming/going from/to, but the thought popped in my
> head "that can't be good"

I noticed that as well. Craig Leiberman thinks he's God's gift to import
tuning, when in reality he is its bane. If you had a chance to see the
Skyline BEFORE he "tuned" it you'd cry. It USED to be one of the most
awesome cars I had ever seen in my life, the "Blackbird" Skyline, which was
featured in SCC a while back. Incredible car. Now it's just -Super
Streetish.

Terry Heick
Modern Sports Car
Blitz-JUN-GReddy-Aquamist