GTi-R Injector needed

Mclendon, Clay MclendonC@navair.navy.mil
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:18:59 -0500

Hey guys,  I have a leaking injector on one of my stock 444cc Gti-R
injectors on my SR20DET.  Does anyone that has upgraded their injectors have
a spare injector that they would sell me cheap... or better yet free?  Let
me know.  The fuel is puddling up around the bottom of the injector.  I
replaced the O-ring twice now, but that doesn't fix the problem (Chris at
SR20development hooked me up with a new O-ring.. thanks Chris!).  Now I am
thinking that the injector itself is leaking, but I still have to do some
investigating.  It appears the plastic casing that sits in the intake has
cracked,  so it will require a new injector.  Any advice is welcome.  Thanks
in advance to anyone that can help.

In digest...
Clay McLendon in San Diego