Kombat

ianshannon97 ianshannon97@msn.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 00:09:03 -0500

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 07:58:10PM -0700, Juan Cardenas wrote:

> Didn't even know they made an SS header, would be nice
> to hear and see pics from somebody that has bought

Okay, but who is KOM'BAT?  A search on Google only showed a few more
headers (oddly enough, listed directly next to Pacesetter products) for
a few other makes/models.  I've never heard of them before.

Kombat is a name of the Pacesetters line of Stainless headers. If it is too
good to be true it probally is. Funny thing is everyone who is using thsese
Pacesetter products seem not to complain. Strange but true!

91 NX2000 with work.
97 Maxima SE, smooth and powerful automatic
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ianjiggyroom/IansNX2000page.html