KOM'BAT Header?

Soonthorn, Marvin STG2(SW) (HAYLER) mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 23:00:48 -0500

I couldn't help but be highly interested in this topic Dren. I wonder what's
really different between the three headers, other than the obvious.
*thinking* This is great information, BTW. I'm almost considering trying to
get a Pacesetter header to forfill my momentary need of gradification. I
always thought that the 70-1284 came ceramic coated. Hmm......Which one
should I try out? =)

Marvin
B15 SE with mods
www.mrsentra.freeservers.com