ECU Tuning as per Down Under

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:22:33 -0500

Douglas Broussard wrote:

>Respectfully, the belief that copyright must be defended by an author
>to remain intact is a myth. I don't know how this one got started, but
>I hear it a lot.
    <snip>
>I've dealt with many copyright issues as a professional photographer,
>and I employ a copyright attorney - although I'm no attorney myself.

Believe it or not, I picked this up somewhere along the line while
preparing for a career in photography.  Nothing like misinformation.  Can't
remember where I got it though.  Somewhere along the way I chose a
different career and have not followed this issue that closely.

Eric Sappenan informed me of this privately as well.  Thanks to you both
for setting the record straight.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>