ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 15:19:36 -0500

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 12:20:13PM -0500, Probe Dude wrote:

> That said, I'll be the Snap ON scanner is about the same price as a CONSULT.
> Dave

I've heard that a CONSULT-II is supposed to be less expensive, but I
can't find a P/N, so I can't get anybody to quote me a price.  Most of
the dealer thugs around here seem to think that the C2 is fortified with
Nissan-only juju, and no mere mortal can even touch one, let alone buy
it...

A couple of them even mentioned to me that they don't even use a C2 in
dialy work; they said something like "Miller" has a scanner that mostly
works on OBD-I and -II Nissans.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |