ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:26:55 -0500

Chris Pronios wrote:

>Do you actually know that there is a hardware/software implementation of
>CONSULT sold right now?????

>It  goes for ~US450 and it does everything Consult does for the Z plus
>allows for unlimited data-logging on you laptop since it is PC based!!!!

Very interesting.  I might be interested in something like that.  I would
want to be able to store the data for later download though.  I know it
should be easy to do, but I don't have the technical know-how.  I would
want to use this in a race car, so logging realtime in a laptop is out of
the question.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>