ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Steven Papatrefon thepep@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 07:06:31 -0500

Dave,

As Chris pointed out, there is a very easy way to get the ECU to show the
error codes.  I stumbled upon this about a year ago while surfing the web.
All you need is a piece of wire to jump between two of the plugs on the
consult port.  I don't have the info with me now at work but I believe its
the two adjacent holes on the bottom left of the port.  You jump the two for
2 seconds and the codes will start flashing on the check engine light.  If
interested, I can post the specific location tonight.

Steve Papatrefon
'92 NX