ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:21:57 -0500

> From: "George Roffe" <geo3@earthlink.net>

> program.  I'm not trying to kiss JWT's bung hole either.  I am running
into
> *exactly* this problem with the 944.  How I wish there was a JWT in the
944
> world who could provide me with a proven, worthwhile set of maps.

Geo, I have been trying ever since the discussion started over at
sr20deforums to make people understand exactly this issue!!! And I am not
living in the States so I do not need to kiss JWT's anything at all!!!

It just pisses me off when someone (who worked hard I admit) comes out and
says "get from me for USD50 what you get from JWT for USD600!!!". Heck, I
can program anything I wnat on my ECU right now but if I had a decent chance
of getting a JWT for my one and only daily driver or race-car I would get
it!

> As it is, I don't trust any of them.

This is only hard earned wisdom coming from old age!... :-))

Chris