ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"....

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 01:11:26 -0500

OK, since I started this thread let me "chip-in" be replying to the posts
that have been made so far.

Thomas, you are SO CORRECT on the value of the list. I posted the same
article on SR20DEFORUMS as well. Actually I sent it to the list first but
this being my first long post it was promptly returned as unacceptable so I
had to break it in 3..:-))

Now, discussions about the board have been going on for some 10 days on the
forum and NEVER during this period did forum members "cought" the issues
that were raised in 1 day on our list. I have been trying to point out on
the forum the difference between what we could by buying a board and what
JWT offers but almost no-one seemed to listen.

People in here knew themselves the issues, they did not have to be told.

Chris