HELP ME IM RUNNING LEAN AT IDLE ONLY....

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:19:24 -0500

First of all thanks for helping me throughout my
install you all know who you are....OK heres my setup

BB T25 on USDM SR20DE
I have no downpipe right now....
NGK BKR6E gapped at .25
stock wires and etc...
OK first I want to apologize for getting a A/F guage
but I didn;t have $150 at the time for an EGT guage,
so anyway, my guage at idle is extremely lean...I am
running the JWT Turbo program with 370cc injectors and
stock MAF, timing is set at stock 12degrees+-2
degrees, EyE balled it....ok, I notice that since at
idle I havge about 20lbs vacuum I thought the blow off
valve would be a little open, keep in mind that I'm
not running the turbo, I mean its on but I have the
maf before the throttle and the compressor outlet is
not hooked up...I don't think I'm knocking(detonating)
so whats up....please help me if you have any
questions or I didn't make myself clear then ask me,
you can reply or e-mail me a

KENLEY_SER@yahoo.com

thanks again....

=====
1992 Sentra SE-R with K&N Intake and 5ZIGEN exhaust (mandrel bent)
Only a Downpipe away from boosting a T25 oh yeah and waiting until JWT returns my ECU....