ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:04:29 -0500

Not to be rude or anything but U can buy Data Loggers for your Palm pilot
and it will do everything a Consult will do, it will give U capability of a
snap shot- basically a movie of whats going on with the engine for a period
of time- U can save up as much as your Palm can hold.  U do not have to take
the ECU out to read codes with this, or turn any screws. My friend at work
uses one on Acuras all the time, Hondas scan tool is a big ass POS, just
like their cars.
Mike Jez