ECU Tuning as per "Down Under"

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:52:11 -0500

Probe Dude wrote:

>Problem is that he doesn't have any of the base US maps.

>Badbiki's been posting his product over at nissanforums and sr20forums
>where there are been a bit more traffic about it.

If I was him, I would too.  He makes money whether you build a killer set
of maps that produces great, safe hp or you blow your engine up on the
first pull.  Kind of like a stock broker.  He gets his money either way.

Again, I'm not trying to bad mouth in any way.  Just trying to interject
some reality here.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>