Buyers Inspection 2000 Sentra SE

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:36:35 -0500

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 09:57:51PM -0500, dohc@bigfoot.com wrote:

> would you recommend I look at on this car?  Are there any common trouble
> spots on a car of this year and mileage?

Not really.  Make sure that the front suspension bolt TSB has been taken
care of, and check for abnormal brake rotor wear.  Play with the map
lights, and ignore the rattles in the rear deck when you crank up the
radio. ;)

> Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Please reply back to
> my email address:  dohc@bigfoot.com.

Oh, and you want an SE/PP, not just an SE.  PP includes 16",
Altima-style alloys, fog lights, 7-speaker sound system, and has a VLSD.
The plain SE, IIRC, has none of the above.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |