Alignment question(s)

Brittain Conner bludragon21@lycos.com
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:07:53 -0500

 Possibly a bent strut, but I would doubt that.
If you had a bent strut, the degree difference
would very likely be greater than a degree.  My
guess would be their installation of the lower
right control arm that you had replaced.  I'd
like to think that one of those bolts to hold
it in place are angled a little wrong and is
causing the problem.  So you just need to be
able to move it .25 degrees in order to get it
back within the maximum range.  Just my two
cents.

Brit Conner
93 P10

Communicate with others using Lycos Mail for FREE!
http://mail.lycos.com