(non-SE-R) I'm a movin'

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:29:25 -0500

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002, Kyle R. Davis wrote:

> Man, aren't we touchie today.. guess I'm feeling some of that east coast
> love already? ;-)

Me?  Touchy?  Nah... just come to the freaking Glen! ;)

> Hmm, not sure if I'll be working that weekend or not? If not, I'd be
> interested in going.. (if I can get a weekend pass that is?) ;-)

If you want, let me know and I'll pick you up and you can sleep on our
floor in the hotel.  I know you don't want to drive that 3000GT up there!
If you miss that weekend, the following weekend, I'll be up there crewing
for Joe/Lee/Barry in an enduro

kieran