Another thing or two.

Lawrence Weeks dev@anabasis.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:48:41 -0500

Now that I'm unemployed (anybody know of any Chicago job openings or
need remote development work done?), I'm going to mess around with
some old projects. One is my online parts database. I worked on this
a couple years ago, and then put it aside:

	http://www.se-r-list.org/parts/

I've been using it to store my part numbers for my own reference,
never have made it public. However, if there is interest, I will do
that. I'm going to be updating it regardless.

Another project I have is an online web-based maintenance
database. It's something I'll use myself, so may as well make it
available if there is interest. Basically, you would be able to do
your maintenance records via a web site. You would get an id/password,
and make entries in your maintenance log, tying in part numbers from
the database for references to what you did. Overkill, yeah, but it's
something to do. :-)

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@anabasis.net