SR20 is out, QR25 is in. (long)

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 18:59:37 -0500

Other than the fact that I might have goofed up my
clutch last week when I got a little aggressive with
some idiot with Califoria plates.  I live in
Washington.  I have had no problems with my car.  But
as of today I have now had problems with the
dealership scratching my paint in the door jams when
they were detailing it.  I will not bad mouth, yet.
Let's see what they have to say.  But I have still not
sent that survey back in because I want to see if the
make me happy or not.

Jason