Place Racing G20 (P10) motor mount group deal.

Kyle R. Davis kyle-davis@qwest.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:46:11 -0500

To check out the mounts, goto:
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com.../pr_g20_mounts/

The kit contains 3 polyurethane motor mounts, they have a custom made
housing, so they are a "BOLT IN" replacement.

The housings have been powder coated Red.

They have a life time warranty on them, if they ever fail for any reason,
Place Racing will replace them for free. (how many aftermarket manufactures
can say that?)

The retail for these mounts are $335.
The group deal cost for these mounts is will be: $280 (this does not include
shipping)

So it's a $55 savings if you buy them in the group deal.

If you're interested please email me privately at:

kyle-davis@qwest.net

-Kyle