Pet Peeve With the list

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:07:25 -0500

Wayne Cox wrote:

> Also, some email programs or their users default to using "Reply All"
> rather than "Reply Sender".  In my email [Eudora] "Reply" goes to the
> individual only, not the list, so I usually do a "Reply All" and leave 'em
> both in.

Another reason is that most of us have filters setup for
messages that are not directly to us.  So list mail goes to
that folder.  And responses to us go to another filter.  Replying
to both the list and that person assures that they get your
response more quickly and don't have to go searching for it
in either the digest or reflective list.

RK