ECU wiring harness for VE from SR, close, but need some advise

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:31:35 -0500

you have the award for "most underestimated project and missing the original
message"

1. We are talking about 30 wires.
2.  As discussed, and the entire point of the email, I didn't know if the
information available (my '92 FSM) was correlate to the JDM harness from a
'98 motor     ***this is the important part***  but I believe Chris
deminished my doubts greatly by saying Apexi vaguely claims they are the
same.