ECU wiring harness for VE from SR, close, but need some advise

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:39:54 -0500

<Much Snippage>

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 09:33:40AM -0500, Chris Pronios wrote:

> Both of them indicate that all SR[*] engines irrespective of the platform
> (B13,B14,N14,N15) and the model they came in share the same connector and
> at least for the variables they tap-in the pins are in identical locations.

This is yet another vote for the Jez simplified Swap Method:

 - Disconnect ECU.
 - Pick up car.
 - Drop old engine w/harness.
 - Lift new engine w/harness.
 - Drop car.
 - Reconnect ECU; OEM, JWT or JDM, whatever.

I know the next arguement, too, "Because some of the other wires might
not match."  Okay, so why don't those who have the information available
colaborate a little and get some cross-referencing going on?  That's all
it really took to get a B14 ECU plug onto a B15 wiring harness...

What was all of this about fuel pumps and VVL solenoids..?

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |