scca

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:52:09 -0500

Brian Cembor wrote:

>I will try NASA in few years once I have honed my driving skills some more
>than the rough, iron edge they are now, when they are a sharp steel edge...
>But I plan on building the SE-R to IT standards... for now.

Then don't mess with NASA.  If you are going to build an ITS SE-R, you will
be racing in SCCA.

>As with any large organization it is the lack of communication I think
>that frustrates people and it "appears" to me this is SCCAs problem...

Actually, I think they communicate well enough.  I just think there are
always folks who don't like the answers.  That said, I think it would be
nice to have the SCCA publish how cars are classed and weights
established.  I think they don't though because it's probably more seat of
the pants.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
91 SE-R (well modded)
91 G20 turbo (well modded)
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under construction
<http://home.earthlink.net/~geo3/>