Drag strip results

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:56:05 -0500

Not bad times but could be better.
What is your timing set at?
What sized tires are you using?
I use to cut 2.10 60 ft's on 205/55/14 BFG R1's.
I would have to shift to 4th on those runs.
This was on a stock NX2000 with intake and open exhaust.

Don't trust those cartest simulations, no way you can make that much
difference from tires especially since you are making more power.

Edwen

>From: "Ari" <nismo87@houston.rr.com>

>60' 2.229
>1/4 15.361
>MPH 88.52

My se-r has cone filter, 2 1/4 catback with 2k maxima