AEBS header clearance with stillen G load brace

Ari nismo87@houston.rr.com
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 00:19:01 -0500

I've spent the last couple of hours searching the archives and sr20de forum
but I can't find the answers or pics for my question.  I have the stillen G
load brace and it hangs about 1-1.5in lower than the X-memeber.  I was
wanting to know if the AEBS header would fit with this brace installed, I
rather not remove it since I like the handling of the car.  I prefer to get
the AEBS because of the gain in lowend torque plus the fact that I'm going
to run n2o + S3 cams.  If anyone with a AEBS header can take a measurement
of how low they hang below the X-memeber it would help me alot.