My car is totaled

Jason Schymanski fmdyftm@yahoo.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:49:15 -0500

Ray,
They never search for just SR20 cars, GA16 cars are
probably in their results.  Explain that there is a
different engine that is worth more, and to only
search for the VIN numbers that have the SR20 engine.
The VIN is decoded in your FSM and can probably be
found on SE-R.net or the archives.
When mine was totaled, I made them find a car with the
same engine and a MT.  I got a list of cars they were
using to come up with the value for mine, and it was
only the base model.  The value went up thousands of
dollars when they only looked for SR20 cars to get an
average selling price.

good luck,
Jason Schymanski

Ray Koerner wrote:
        This is my last good bye, my car was declared
totaled yesterday and I
am now looking for a new car.
They are only offering my 5900$ for my 96 SE-R with
88k
miles on it. I checked
the internet and all 96 SE-R's
are going for about 7500$ to 8000$, so now I must
battle
the insurance company
to be able to afford a newer
car.