NX torque plate

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:32:20 -0500

At 04:21 PM 8/28/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone out there has a set of torque plates for the NX
>brake upgrade.  a couple of local $tealers tell me that they can't sell just
>the torque plates.  I just received my calipers (both are brand new not
>remans, and I hate to return them only to get a set of loaded calipers and

It's not the dealers being jerks.  That's just the only way Nissan sells
them.   I forget what they're packaged with, but it's either the wheel
knuckle or the caliiper that they come packaged with.  Come to think of it
- what's Courtesy Nissan including in their brake kit?

As for your calipers being new, that's ser-iously doubtful.  Not sure where
you bought them;  but I don't think Nissan or their suppliers have made new
ones in years.  All the Nissan parts and retail ones I've seen are remanned.
   -Wayne