Turbo update, some questions and spam(sorry)

Brent Barts brent102@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:05:44 -0500

>well guys I finally did it, Today I drove to El Cajon
>and gave them my ECU for the Turbo program,

I'm Jealous: i wish i could get one this quick for my TTz!

>Does anybody have injectors for sale?? If so how much
>plus shipping by (UPS confirmation only) to 90650.

  You may want to check out www.twinturbo.net  the 300zx twin turbo uses the
370cc injector too.

Now what spark plugs are the best for my turbo setup,
>and at what GAP should I run them at.?
I went with the platimnum plugs first-which now i regret!  My car was
running like shit and screwed the plugs up.  40 dollar mistake!  Get the
copper plugs-you'll have to order them as nobody will stock them.  I believe
they are the NGK-r bk7es-or something like that.  Look in your se-rvice
manual and it will tell you.  They are the coldest ones they list.
Gap depends on boost.  Over a bar favors around .20-under usually from
.25-30.  I found with my car (gti-r motor all stock) that .25 worked pretty
well with the platimnums.

>Does anybody have a downpipe lying around and are
>willing to sell for cheap or reasonable price.
>You can make one reasonably cheap through jc witney.  That's what i did-
>but i also have a mig welder at my disposal.

>I might get a T3 instead of the T25 within this time.
>Cool!

>well thanks for your time and $.02 cents

>=====No problem.
Brent
91 se-RT gti-r turbo-sold-damn i miss it already!
91 nx2k-about to be sold-crossing my fingers
90 Twin turbo Z-not sure about modding
01 dakota-not sure about keeping!