Turbo update, some questions and spam(sorry)

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:56:20 -0500

well guys I finally did it, Today I drove to El Cajon
and gave them my ECU for the Turbo program, they told
me about week and a half or two weeks in person but
over the phone they had told me three to four weeks
either way I don't have a car now, so bus schedules
here I come, anyway I need to buy my Injectors 370cc
and my Spark Plugs so here are my questions:

Does anybody have injectors for sale?? If so how much
plus shipping by (UPS confirmation only) to 90650.

Now what spark plugs are the best for my turbo setup,
and at what GAP should I run them at.?

Does anybody have a downpipe lying around and are
willing to sell for cheap or reasonable price.

I might get a T3 instead of the T25 within this time.

well thanks for your time and $.02 cents

=====
1992 Sentra SE-R with K&N Intake and 5ZIGEN exhaust (mandrel bent)
Only injectors, oil line, guages, reprogram ECU, and a Downpipe away from boosting a T25 off a BB DET.