G20 axle problem

Stewart, Joe (COX-Atlanta) Joe.Stewart@cox.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:19:30 -0500

>Well, according to Jay, a SER VSLD tranny will bolt straight on into a
P10 G20 "T".

This is true.

>If that is so, it is high possibility that the Touring model axes are
actually SER's axles.

This is not true. The G20 has a bigger hub that is completely different
than an SER one, this makes the outer cv joint different than any B13 or
B14 one. The passenger side axle is the same between non LSD and LSD
trannies but the driver side is the one that is different. I found than
an automatic drivers side axle works with the LSD tranny. You can buy
one with a full warranty and everything, and not have to hack it up.
That is good.

-Jay