NC

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 21:37:08 -0500

Six more days.... finally getting out of Tampa, going to NC for 7 full fun
days!

As long as my wife's Dr. appt. Fri A.M. goes okay, we'll be leaving Tampa in
the early afternoon. We'll stay over in Perry GA, then continue to Franklin
NC Sat. morning.

Finished prepping the car today, some of the stuff will have to wait until
we get back home to finish... effin EGR/BPT tubes and valves.

Anyway, we'll be staying in a cottage outside of Franklin... on Beasley Mine
Rd. Phone number is (828)524-4413, we'll also bring the cell
phone(813-784-8324). Hope to be able to meet/see Wayne, Derrick, and any
other members who are going to be in the area.

We'll be there from 8/31 afternoon, to 9/7 morning... then back to stinky
old Tampa. Course, I may end up coming back alone. My wife is threatening to
stay up there(she hates Tampa, she's a NC girl by way of Durham and
Winston-Salem). I told her "Fine, if you can find someone to stay with, go
for it". Anybody want to make room for an extremely pregnant with twins
woman... 3 yr. old boy thrown in for no extra cost.

Just joking... I'll bring my son home with me.

Hope to see y'all soon,

Mark