Sorry for the spam....

nick saettel civiconblades@yahoo.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 20:54:34 -0500

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to
the members of the list for my seemingly obnoxious
spamming of the list with my for sale ad.  I am new to
the SE-R community, and did not know there was a
separate forum for classifieds on se-r.net.  In
addition, for some reason I never received a copy of
the post of my ad which I sent to the list 3 times.
Because of this reason (I thought it never made it
through)I sent it repeatedly.  Again, my apologies,
and this ad will not appear on the list again.  Thank
you for your patience, and happy motoring to you all.

Nick
'93 vail white SE-R (for sale)