Dyno results

joel armstrong yesous2@comcast.net
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 16:24:53 -0500

Subject: Re: Dyno results

> > Oh crap!

> My thoughts exactly.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it, OH crap!

Those hp numbers are indicative of something very wrong.
> turn the boost back to 7 psi and leave it there til you get a better fuel
> pump.

Done, ordered a walbro 255.

 I would also invest in a Fuel pressure gauge.

Got it, it reads 44 @ idle, when I'm driving normal it reads 47-49, when I
drive hard it reads 52-53 psi.

 Free up the exhaust as
> well.

3 inch from cat back coming very soon :-)

 Are you running  afront mount?

Yes, the GTIR top mount is the IC I'm using.

 My A/F's were
> 15.4, not good. If you keep running it hard, it will be detroyed.

My A/F is 14.0-13.0 during high boost, 13.7-11.4 during low boost.
Is this really bad? By the way don't worry. That wastegate will not see
action from the profec B until I get my fuel pump and FPR.   Joel