2.5liter SE-R with LSD?

JFormantes@aol.com JFormantes@aol.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:21:08 -0500

mrsentra@hayler.navy.mil writes:

<< I'm pretty sure that the Spec V comes with the HLSD, and either the base
 model SE-R comes with the VLSD. The dealer is wrong. ;) >>

So if both models have LSDs..how come Nissan doesn't advertise the SE-R
having LSD? (helical , Viscous)

I've been waiting for months on what  2.5  liter I'd buy...finally I decided
having the SE-R base....but since Nissan release this new model of Sentra 2.5
LE...(auto only), I'm having doubts.... Do you think this Sentra 2.5 LE have
LSD too?....if it does this will be a good buy.... for approx. 15K u already
have  QR25 with the expense of matic tranny....or maybe  someday Nissan will
come up with having manual trans...

2003 NISSAN SENTRA 2.5 LE (auto only)
$14,749

2003 NISSAN SE-R (manual)