Wiring harness connector

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:07:46 -0500

You're right about making one wiring harness is easier, but Nissan doesn't
see it that way.  I'm putting cruise in my '91, and it has have the
connectors.  The brake switch, clutch switch, connector under the hood, and
the connector in the steering column are in place, but the others are not.
How do you explain that?  I think the Nissan engineers were smoking crack,
or drinking heavily in '91 and '92.  Once '93 rolled around, they decided to
add all the harnesses.  I guess that's so wimpy '93 owners can add cruise
easier.:p

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R