Blower switch overheating?!?

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:33:42 -0500

> Has anyone else ever had problems with their switches melting or being
> this hot?  I know it's not something you can check easily but maybe
> someone noticed.

Jim
I just found out that was my problem too.  My 4 setting never really worked
right.  Had to push/pull/jiggle it to get it to work.  Well I finaly got a
new switch and pulled out the old one.  To my suprise it was melted.  Never
heard of it before so I figured a fluke.  But Im now not using 4 all that
much in fear of it melting again.  So once you know something....pass the
info.

Kevin
93 classic(Automatic, Stuff)