Headers and other forums Getting things straight

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:16:12 -0500

Exactly,

I asked DC Sports if they wanted to make a Nissan
header and they laughed at me.

The only big company this is really currently
interested in the Nissan market is AEM.

Hotshot has about 4 full time employees and it is a
family run business.  There are several part timers
working in a tiny 2000 square foot or so shop.

Of the other companys that make headers for our cars,
Only AEBS has as good or better performance but the
AEBS header has poor ground clearance and interfears
with front aftermarket sway bars.  It is also an
expnsive and limited production piece.  The rest of
the headers on the market are astep down from these
two. AEBS is a very small company as well.

JWT is very small, 4 full time and two part time
employees.

F-Max has two full time and 2 part time employees and
is family run.

Ground Control has abut 6 employees.

The root of are aftermaret exsistance is tiny small
companies and it will stay like that untill the market
gets larger.

Mike