painting CAI

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:22:55 -0500

Dont spray paint it, get it powder coated... but if your not: Get as much of
the old coating off with sand paper.  Get a spray primer.  Then get GOOD
QUALITY SPRAY PAINT.  It will last longer.  Make sure before you start that the
whole thing is as clean as possible.  Make many thin coats, not one big one.

-sean