problem

Ben Baird ben@polycore-usa.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:21:35 -0500

Check the main power fuse in the fuse box next to the battery.  I had the
exact same thing happen on my '91 due to piss poor alarm installers.  Those
fuses can sometimes crack and still look ok.  There should be the exact same
fuse next to it in the power window's slot (which the classics do not have).
Pop it into the main power slot and if that's the problem you will be on
your way.  If that is not it check the power and ground points from the
battery to chassis, engine and main power harness.

Ben H. Baird
'91 SE-R
'92 SE-R

W. Hsu wrote:
i was driving my 93 sr20 the other day and all the sudden the car die on
me.  i tried restarting it, nothing.  the light didn't even turn on.  so i
thought the battery was dead.  but when i tried to jump it, it wouldn't
start either.  what could be the problem?  alternator?