High-port vs. Low-port... pros & cons

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 00:57:47 -0500

In a message dated 8/23/02 1:04:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lrosanova@rogers.com writes:

 I wont argue that in theory that the highports are a better design, but in
 the real world it doesn't and hasn't shown any difference in hp. >>

is anyone ever going to make an aftermarket intake manifold for our cars?
over the years ive seen a couple custom jobs but never anything mass
produced. last year venom had 200sx se-r's listed in their catalog as being a
potential manifold recipient but when i talked to the rep at nopi, he said
they were going to drop the project do to lack of interest. any insight?
shawn