Wiring harness connector

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:15:36 -0500

> one: http://www.sr20deforum.com/eric/misc/connector2.JPG  Does anyone know
> what this connector is for?  I've never really looked under the hood of an
> auto B14, so maybe its for that transmission.  The FSM doesn't show it.

Thats in the same general area that the "droping resistor" is located.  But
if i remember correctly it doesnt have a connector like that.  Only thing
ive ever seen in that general area on the shock tower is that droping
resistor for the auto tranny.  And one tip from altimas.net was to remove
that to get "nice" hard shifts, then again i dont think there was ever any
GOOD advice from altimas.net

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
example auto for use...