Code 0607 (was: Engine shakes BAD!)

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:24:07 -0500

U still have the OE dist cap and rotor at 60K miles ? Those need to be
changed every 30K miles and plugs at 60K. Wires usually last about 4-5 years
I noticed. But since U didn't change the cap and rotor I assume, I would go
ahead and change that out, get new plugs, also invest in a set of new Nissan
wires- Ive ran NGK wires for last 4 years, NOS, turbo, NA and no problems
with em, cost me like 40 bux a set 4 years ago. At 60K miles, I would also
clean out the EGR, do a brake fluid flush, coolant flush, PCV valve,
injector cleaning, trans fluid change, fuel filter, clean out your K&N or
repleace the stock filter with Nissan or K&N drop in filter, oil change,
plugs, wires, cap, rotor, clean out the throttle body, reground the MAF, set
the timing and idle to spec, check the motor mounts for cracking also.
Mike Jez