High-port vs. Low-port... pros & cons

Donovan Maxwell dono200sx@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:44:29 -0500

Can anyone point me me in the right direction for finding this info?
My plan is to buy a higher mileage SR20 this winter and completely
rebuild it. This is a project that I plan on working on for a while, so it
seems it would be pretty cost-effective. I am trying to find information
pertaining to the injection of the SR20. My question is: Which is
better, high-port or low-port? From what I have seen there isn't much
if any discussion on this. I've been trying to search for it through the
archives for the past half-hour (and you know what it is like doing that).
I haven't had time to check sentra.net yet, but that is my next stop
tonite when I get home. I'm just looking for someone to give me an idea
of where to look, but if someone wants to post some of their opinions
that is welcome also. TIA!

Donovan Maxwell
1995 200SX SE