AC compressor/clutch problem

Donovan Maxwell dono200sx@yahoo.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:12:26 -0500

Wes Thompson wrote:
"Can the clutch assembly be purchased seperately
from the compressor? "

I belive Autozone sells the clutch assembly seperatly,
though I am not sure about the quality. I personally never
have a problem with their products.

PS Fire away with the girley man references if you must.
An hour commute in Dallas at 3PM every day sux bad
without AC!

I feel you pain. I have to drive from Las Colinas to near
Mesquite everyday with no a/c in a black car with a black/gray
interior. It is no fun at all... Often times takes me anywhere
between 45 mins to an hour and a half. Let me know where
you take the car for your a/c and if they treated you well. I
may end up taking it somewhere instead of trying to fix it myself.

Donovan Maxwell
1955 200SX SE