AC compressor/clutch problem

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:54:20 -0500

Wes wrote:
		PS Fire away with the girley man references if you must. An
hour commute in Dallas at 3PM every day sux bad without AC!
I feel you your pain Wes (and share your sweat) Come on down to the Deep
South... Atlanta... 94 today with an index of 100...
AFAIK the clutch assembly is separate from the compressor. You might be able
to get one at a junk yard even... as for the do-it-yourself... not sure... I
stay from AC... I knows what I knows and that is all that I knows..
Brian
Regular sufferer of city traffic swamp ass syndrome...