Scottsdale Infiniti

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:34:22 -0500

I just want to share my experience with Scottsdale Infiniti.
As noted before my girlfriend just bought a 99 G20, so I called up
Scottsdale Infiniti to order a few things.
I ended up getting floor mats, touch up paint, the clear signal markers and
chrome sill plates from the newer models as a gift for her new car (yeah
yeah I know cosmetic stuff, just trying to get points for the turbo later:).
They were very friendly, ordering was quick, great prices and a reasonable
shipping cost ($7.60) for everything. Assuming I get all the parts I ordered
and not the wrong ones I recommend them fully for all your Infiniti needs.

Lee
91 NX2K ITS monster  - Bondo
02 Sentra SE-R Spec V - AEM CAI, SMC Brake Lines
__
99 G20 K+N drop in  (soon to have GABs on rear and AGX on front)