First Race Experience

Donovan Maxwell dono200sx@yahoo.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:42:58 -0500

Matt wrote:
Well, I was not aware that import enthusiasts had a bad name,
and was not aware that posts like that are not accepted here...

It is the street racers that give us the bad name. The cops wouldn't
 care so much about the rest of us if it weren't for people street racing
 in/near the city. Personally, I don't care if people street race when
they are out of the city, on a deserted highway, where the only people
who are going to get hurt are the ones who are putting their lives at risk.
I don't mind hearing about those. It's the street race stories in the city I
hate to hear about.