one observation and question about oil filters

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:08:11 -0500

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 08:59:03PM -0500, Darren Calbero wrote:

> I'll pay the price for the expensive oil filters with the idea that they
> will lengthen the life of the engine, heck, that's why I started using
> synthetic oil in the first place.

I've never heard of anyone being denied warranty coverage for using a
Nissan filter. ;)  Seriously, a lot of thought went into the Nissan
filter, and it's a good compromise between filtration ability and
pressure drop across the element (so saith Kojima).  Y'all go ahead and
drop $7-10 per can on a filter that may or may not be better than OEM,
I'll just keep using my $5 "junk" filters.

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |