one observation and question

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:11:10 -0500

FYI the highport newer JDM motors do not use a B13 filter, I found this out
when I did my oil change this weekend with some NISMO LM oil I got from a
friend from Japan. I dunno what filter fits on the engine- OE from Nissan, I
know the B14 won't fit eighter, the thread is completly different. The
actuall neck that the filter spins onto is accutally bigger and filter will
not spin on. This is on a 97-00 JDM motor. I am using some JDM filter my
friend got me from Japan, its from Autobots- kinda like NAPA of Japan or
something.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R w/ weird '97 JDM high comp motor.
01 Max