one observation and question

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:08:53 -0500

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 10:09:21AM -0500, Michael T. DeLoach wrote:

> The physical size of the filter does not effect its efficiency.  The
> amount and type of filtering material inside is what makes the difference.

Precisely.  To address the other half of the question, just stick with
Nissan filters.  For $5 each, they're about the only reason I darken the
door of a Nissan dealership, and they're better *in my experience* than
even the Mighty Purolator PureOne, which is the only filter I trust with
any of my other vehicles.  Check the archives. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |